.

.

Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Shoes, glorious shoes!

I admit I have a shoe addiction.  I have been teasingly called "Imelda" in the past.  So me buying another pair of running shoes probably came as a surprise to exactly no one.

I found two pairs of shoes I was quite interested in having.  I put them on my wish list and tried to put them out of mind for a while.  Then, rather unexpectedly, one of them went on SALE!!!  For less than half the normal selling price!

Yep.  I bought them.  In beautiful bright bubblegum pink.  They are the Spira Stinger 2. (Still on sale on Amazon.com) I am taking them on their inaugural run tomorrow.

The other pair of shoes on my wish list is the On Cloudsurfer.  I'm just waiting for them to go on sale!  Watch this space for reviews.

Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment