.

.

Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Spira Stinger 2 REVIEW

Oh baby!  I like these shoes!  Not only are they visually appealing (I bought a bubblegum pink pair that looks like they belong on the shelves of a candy store), but they are light weight, breathable, and have a great bounce-back feel.  They cup the heel comfortably and there is enough room in the toe box that I don't feel cramped.  My legs felt great after running in these shoes.  I am usually a nine, but knowing that I plan on longer distances in these shoes, I bought a 9.5 to account for some swelling.  I will say that it means the shoes must be properly laced.  I did a shorter second run in these and they rubbed a bit, but I hadn't taken the time to properly lace them snugly (it was getting dark and I was in a hurry to get out the door).  I caught these babies on sale (less than half the normal selling price) so I can't complain about the price in the least.

Manufacturer's Website: http://www.spira.com

On a scale of 1-10

Comfort: 9
Fit: 8
Price: 9
Weight: 10
Breathability: 8
Style:10

Over All Score: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment